Hello Marching Wildcats,
I have been informed by our Athletic Director that the AD at North Iredell has requested that the band NOT travel to the game tomorrow night.
Coach Keener has asked me to apologize on behalf of ISS since half of the away bleachers have been condemned since last season.
What this means:
1. Pictures are STILL happening. beginning as early as 2:30 for all of our Non-Senior members. Please arrive, get into uniform, and complete the process as quickly as possible. Thank you.
2. We will go ahead and use some time to prepare some stands tunes and possibly get one or two "remember" runs of the show and will dismiss at 7:30. (Section leaders- please plan to arrive early to check your flip folders).
2:30: Begin pictures. (We are in the process of finding a makeup date for anyone who misses.
4:30: Full band photo (we will be getting additional full band photos taken later).
5:00-5:30: At some point during this timespan, we will gather and play the team off as they leave. (Fight song and possibly one or two of our cheers).
5:30-7:30: Stands music/show run practice.
7:30: Students dismissed into care of parents. This is not the time to call parents/rides--please have rides on campus at this time.
In addition to the above:
1. "But what about food!?!?" Fear not famished teenagers...I don't want to be anywhere near you if you have low blood sugar.
The Band Boosters will be supplying pizza tomorrow, so that should help most of you. If you don't want cheese or pepperoni pizza, PLEASE bring snacks or your own dinner.
2. We still have a few uniforms that need to be assigned before pictures. If any of the wonderful parents that helped with uniforms previously would be available to help fit some kids, it would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you're able to help.
3. Students- if you want to print your own music for stands tunes or practice early- here is the google drive link: LNHS Stands Tunes. (Start with "Wildcat Fight", "Wildcat Cheers", "America the Beautiful", and "The Star Spangled Banner".)
Thanks everyone- just keep swimming! Please spread the word for those of us who are slightly forgetful about checking email. :)
See you tomorrow,